You don't need a group of people to ride the Pedal Tavern! Join a pub crawl!
Reserve 1 or more seats on your next Nashville outing! $30 per person, payment is due at time of
reservation. Your group or a combination of multiple groups must have at least 8 people to run a tour. Limited space available!
Call Now - 615-390-5038
BOOKING A TOUR
- Call us at 615-390-5038 to inquire about available time.
- Decide which route your group would like to take. See the routes page for your options.
- There are two ways to reserve the Pedal Tavern:
a. Reserve the bike privately for your group. Sunday-Thursday $350, Friday & Saturday
$420. You can have up to 16 people (a minimum of 8 people is required). A $100 credit
card deposit is required and the remaining balance is paid on the day of the tour with
cash or credit.
b. Reserve individual seats and join another group! Each seat is $30 per person. We
require a minimum of 8 people to operate the bike. We will do our best to combine
groups to get to 8 people if your group is less than 8. Your payment is due at the time
the reservation is made for all single seats which your group books.
- Show up to check in for your tour at least 20 minutes prior to start. Check in location is inside the Tin Roof bar located at 1516 Demonbreun St. If you would like to enjoy the Tin Roof food and drink specials for Pedal Tavern riders come earlier. We will put your food and drink for your tour in the fridge to keep it cool for your group. All riders must provide a photo ID at the time your group checks in. Each rider must sign the Pedal Tavern Release of Liability Waiver as well as the Bike Helmet Release Form if any customer chooses to not wear a helmet. We cannot start a tour until each ID is checked and all paper work is filled out.
- Deposit or Seat Payment: We accept all major credit cards.
- Balance Payment for private tours: Cash or any major credit card.
Sales Tax: We are subject to "Recreational or Entertainment Device or Facility" and are subject to sales tax.
We reserve the right to charge your card following the tour if necessary for damage caused by