party bike routes
- Riders must be 21 or older.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- Minimum 6 riders per tour
- Maximum 15 riders
- Sign Waiver before your tour. Waiver link is sent in booking confirmation email.
- Private: Minimum of 6 riders, maximum of 15. All passengers must be 21 or older. Monday-Sunday $450. For 8pm and later tours, Thursday-Sunday Private rides are $490.
- Individual/Public: Reserve individual seats for $44.99
Public tours are not guaranteed until a minimum of 6 riders have confirmed reservations. If your tour does not book to 6 seats, you will be notified prior to the tour and offered an alternate date/time or a full refund.
- Broadway / Honky Tonk Row
- Midtown / Music Row
- Each ride makes up to 1-2 stops to take pictures and take advantage of exclusive specials with our partners. We cannot visit all Nashville attractions.
Find the perfect Nashville experience for your group
Looking to party in Nashville? Planning the perfect Nashville bachelorette party in downtown Nashville? Going all out for a birthday celebration in Midtown? Looking for a fun corporate team building activity in Nashville? We offer party bike routes through Nashville that complement any occasion on your calendar!
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville party bike tours
"The Nashville Pedal Tavern is hands down one of the best experiences that you can have in town. We gathered up 32 of our closest friends and rented both bikes on a Saturday morning to pre-game for a charity event later that day down on Broadway. Our entire group raved about the entire experience! Angie & Brian took fabulous care of us by keeping the party going and ensuring that everyone is safe and happy. The Nashville Pedal Tavern is a must do experience in music city! Trust me, I've done it 5 times now in less than 2 years."