APPLY FOR A FUN NASHVILLE JOB TODAY!
Position: Check-In/Support Staff
Hours Available: Full Time & Part-Time
Support staff is responsible for checking in all groups prior to their tour and assisting in any needs by group or drivers. They are the first impression of the business and must provide a fun and inviting environment to all groups. Support staff will ensure all riders meet the requirements to participate in their tour and are safely able to do so. They are also responsible for selling merchandise, cleaning duties and assisting upper management as needed during their shift.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50lbs without difficulty
- Must have an email address and cell with text capabilities
- Must have a laptop with recent operating system
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills & customer service skills
- Must be well-spoken and polite at all times
- Must be available on rotation of day & evening weekend shifts including holiday weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To Apply: please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org