15 or less
More than 15
Corporate Parties on
The Nashville Pedal Tavern
Looking for a way to boost company morale? Experience the best team building Nashville has to offer! Reward your employees for a job well-done with a great night out. Our Nashville corporate group activities will definitely be the talk of the conference!
- Riders must be 21 or older.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage).
- On-Site Alcohol Purchase Option — pre-order drinks online after booking.
- NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed.
- Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville.
- All tours start & end in different locations. Please plan ahead accordingly if transportation is needed.
- The tour itself is 90 minutes.
- Corporate events are only available Monday-Thursday
- We can accommodate up to 150 individuals on our corporate tours.
- Maximum 15 riders per bike.
- Multiple bike rentals do require a 20% gratuity per bike.
- You will make 1-2 stops during the tour. 1 drink stop & 1 picture stop.
- We cannot visit all Nashville attractions listed, but you have the option to choose where you wish to visit during each stop.
- The route runs from Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville.
The perfect Nashville experience for your company outing — get out and have some fun with the team!
Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? In Nashville for a conference and looking for fun things to do? We offer a route that takes you to through Downtown Nashville to Broadway and the honky tonks. If your team is visiting Nashville and staying Downtown then this is a great way to get out and see more of the downtown area!
EXPERIENCE BROADWAY WITH YOUR TEAM OR GROUP
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broad and visit the famous honky tonks of Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. (Please note we only make 1-2 stops during the tour depending on available time.)
Contact Us For Groups of 15 or More
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
We booked two bikes for a corporate event and had an absolute blast! The guides were fun, energetic and had a great sense of humor. Make sure all participants know that you are actually required to pedal to move the bikes, however, there are 3 seats on the back bench for those that can’t/don’t want to. Whether you are family, friends or colleagues, the Pedal Tavern is an absolute must while you are in Music City. I would 100% recommend it to anyone looking to see the sights, be outdoors and have a great time. It doesn’t hurt that wrist bands are provided for additional drink discounts as you bar hop 🙂
Tara R. (Dartmouth)