Nashville Corporate Group Activities
Looking for a way to boost company morale? Experience the best team building Nashville has to offer! Reward your employees for a job well-done with a great night out. Our Nashville corporate group activities will definitely be the talk of the conference!
- + Riders must be 21 or older.
- + BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage)
- + NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + Corporate events are only available Mon-Thurs
+ All 10 bikes can be available to one group if booked in advance. + Maximum 15 riders per bike.
- + Broadway (Lower Broad)
- + Midtown (Music Row)
- Each tour makes up to 1-2 stops to take advantage of exclusive specials with our partners.
- We will also stop for pictures during the tour!
- You have the option to choose where you wish to visit during your corporate group activity.
Corporate Group Routes
Find the perfect Nashville experience for your company
Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? In Nashville for a conference and looking for fun things to do? We offer routes that complement any company event!
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broad and visit the famous honkey tonks of Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. (Please note we only make 1-2 stops during the tour depending on available time.)
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"As a Nashville resident & also the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding, it was a no-brainer that I would have all of the girls from Ohio come HERE for the bachelorette festivities. We booked the Pedal Tavern for the final night of the girls' visit and they are still raving about how great it was!! Our driver was Chandler and he was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a blast! The tour route was flexible, as we decided to skip one of the stops and just pedal around a little longer. I HIGHLY recommend the Pedal Tavern team - as they are in a league of their own in regards to other "pedal bars" in town. Great company, great drivers, and people that sincerely know their industry & the downtown Nashville experience."