15 or less
More than 15
Nashville Corporate Group Activities
Looking for a way to boost company morale? Experience the best team building Nashville has to offer! Reward your employees for a job well-done with a great night out. Our Nashville corporate group activities will definitely be the talk of the conference!
- Riders must be 21 or older.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage).
- On-Site Alcohol Purchase Option — pre-order drinks online after booking.
- NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed.
- Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville.
- All tours start & end in different locations. Please plan ahead accordingly if transportation is needed.
- The tour itself is 90 minutes.
- Corporate events are only available Monday-Thursday
- We can accommodate up to 150 individuals on our corporate tours.
- Maximum 15 riders per bike.
- Multiple bike rentals do require a 20% gratuity per bike.
- You will make 1-2 stops during the tour. 1 drink stop & 1 picture stop.
- We cannot visit all Nashville attractions listed, but you have the option to choose where you wish to visit during each stop.
- The route runs from Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville.
The perfect Nashville experience for your company outing — get out and have some fun with the team!
Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? In Nashville for a conference and looking for fun things to do? We offer a route that takes you to through Downtown Nashville to Broadway and the honky tonks. If your team is visiting Nashville and staying Downtown then this is a great way to get out and see more of the downtown area!
EXPERIENCE BROADWAY WITH YOUR TEAM OR GROUP
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broad and visit the famous honky tonks of Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. (Please note we only make 1-2 stops during the tour depending on available time.)
Contact Us For Groups of 15 or More
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"As a Nashville resident & also the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding, it was a no-brainer that I would have all of the girls from Ohio come HERE for the bachelorette festivities. We booked the Pedal Tavern for the final night of the girls' visit and they are still raving about how great it was!! Our driver was Chandler and he was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a blast! The tour route was flexible, as we decided to skip one of the stops and just pedal around a little longer. I HIGHLY recommend the Pedal Tavern team - as they are in a league of their own in regards to other "pedal bars" in town. Great company, great drivers, and people that sincerely know their industry & the downtown Nashville experience."