Nashville Bike Bar
Looking for fun things to do in Nashville? If you have a group of fewer than six, the public tour is the tour for you. What better way to meet new people than on a bar bike in Nashville? Hop on the #1 Nashville party bike to make new friends and really get a taste of Music City and the Honky Tonks.
- + Riders must be 21 or older.
- + BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage)
- + On-site Alcohol Purchase Option
- + NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- + Minimum 6 riders per tour
- + Maximum 15 riders
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + Broadway (Lower Broad)
- + Midtown (Music Row)
- + Each tour makes up to 1-2 stops to take advantage of exclusive specials with our partners and take pictures at iconic Nashville locations!
- + We cannot visit all Nashville attractions, but you have the option to choose where you wish to visit during each stop.
Find the perfect Nashville Experience for your group
Planning the perfect Nashville bachelorette party? Going all out for a birthday celebration? Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? We offer routes that complement any occasion on your calendar!
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broad and visit the famous honkey tonks of Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. This experience is perfect for a country-filled Nashville bachelorette party!
MIDTOWN / MUSIC ROW
Ride along historic Music Row, and witness the studios where legends like Elvis, Chet Atkins and Dolly Parton recorded hundreds of hits. Keep an eye open for your current favorite country music recording artists as you cruise around the beating heart of Nashville’s music industry. If you’re looking for a more relaxed vibe, this is your route. (Please note we only make 1-2 stops during the tour depending on available time)
Ride starts at Pedal Tavern Headquarters (1504 Demonbreun Street)