Nashville Bike Bar Public Tours
Looking for fun things to do in Nashville? If you have a group of fewer than six, the public tour is the tour for you. What better way to meet new people than on a party bike? Hop on this #1 Nashville attraction to make new friends and really get a taste of Music City.
- + Riders must be 21 or older.
- + BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- + Minimum 8 riders per tour
- + Maximum 15 riders
- + The tour is approx 2 hours long, with a full hour and a half on the streets of Nashville! The remaining 30 minutes allow for check-in, picture stops, and your bar/bathroom stop.
- + Broadway (Lower Broad)
- + Midtown (Music Row)
- Each tour makes up to 2-3 stops to take advantage of exclusive specials with our partners and take pictures at iconic Nashville locations!
- We cannot visit all Nashville attractions listed, but you have the option to choose where you wish to visit during each stop.
Find the perfect Nashville Experience for your group
Planning the perfect Nashville bachelorette party? Going all out for a birthday celebration? Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? We offer routes that complement any occasion on your calendar!
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broad and visit the famous honkey tonks of Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. This tour is perfect for a country-filled Nashville bachelorette party!
MUSIC ROW / MIDTOWN ROUTE
Ride along historic Music Row, and witness the studios where legends like Elvis, Chet Atkins and Dolly Parton recorded hundreds of hits. Keep an eye open for your current favorite country music recording artists as you cruise around the beating heart of Nashville’s music industry. If you’re looking for a more relaxed vibe, this is your route. (Please note we only make 1-2 stops during the tour depending on available time)
Ride starts at Pedal Tavern House (1504 Demonbreun Street)
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville Experience
"This is an absolute must do in Nashville! We went for the CMA Fest but chose the Midtown tour which we actually enjoyed a lot because it's really not that far from downtown and we got to see parts of Nashville we might not have seen otherwise! They take you to 2 different bar stops with drink specials and then you drive around some more. Way way too much fun. But bring lots and lots of drinks so you don't run out! haha!! We had Ryan as our driver and he was a ton of fun.. we were only a group of 4 but there were 14 people on our bike, 2 groups of 2 girls and a family of 5, everyone was so much fun and so friendly. A definite must!! "