Looking for fun things to do in Nashville? If you have a group of fewer than six, the public pedal tour is the tour for you. What better way to meet new people than on a bar bike in Nashville? Hop on Nashville Pedal Tavern to meet new friends, and really get a taste of Music City and the Honky Tonks.
- Riders must be 21 or older.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage)
- On-Site Alcohol Purchase Option – pre-order drink online after booking)
- NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville
- Minimum 6 riders
- Maximum of 15 riders per bike
- The tour itself is 90 minutes
- You will make 1-2 stops during the tour. 1 drink stop & 1 picture stop.
- We cannot visit all Nashville attractions, but you have the option to choose where you wish to visit during each stop.
An Iconic Nashville Experience
Planning the perfect Nashville bachelorette party? Going all out for a birthday celebration? Looking for a fun corporate team building activity? We offer a route that takes you to through Downtown Nashville to Broadway and the honky tonks.
EXPERIENCE BROADWAY & THE FAMOUS HONKY TONKS
See where Music City gets its name. Pedal Lower Broadway and visit the famous honky tonks of Downtown Nashville. Live country music, all day every day! Cruise by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena, the Country Music Walk of Fame, the Cumberland Riverfront, and more. This pedal tour experience is perfect for a country-filled Nashville party!