pickup during check-in
Pre-Order or Purchase at Check-in
Hard Seltzers & Light Beer
If you’re running late or didn’t have the chance to get your alcohol, don’t worry! You can purchase alcohol onsite from The Bike Barrel. You can pre-purchase or purchase onsite during check-in before departing your party bike ride.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the Nashville Pedal Tavern! Make sure you’re all sorted prior to your departure so you can hit the streets pedaling without a hitch!
- + Meet us at the Pedal Tavern Headquarters (1504 Demonbreun Street)
- + Arrive 30 minutes early so you can get checked in and situated without stressing out about time.
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Online waivers can be accessed through your confirmation email. Everyone in the group must sign a waiver.
- + We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
- + BYOB or purchase on-site during check in
- + Beer and standard seltzers 8.0% or less are allowed
- + No glass and no kegs allowed
- + No liquor or seltzers/beverage with distilled spirits, wine, and/or champagne in any form
- + Bring a VALID ID (must be 21+)
- + We provide a cooler stocked with ice, cups, and a sound system for music.
- + Your guide will provide the ultimate playlist. However, if you have a private tour, you are welcome to bring your own playlist but all music must be socially appropriate.
- +We will stop along the way at local bar partners where you can take advantage of our partner drink perks.
Checking-in, Drink Rules and More
You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverages that are 7.9% ALC/VOL, unless it is wine or champagne. We cannot have wine or champagne in any form on board under any circumstances. No glass or kegs aboard the Pedal Tavern. We will provide the cooler, ice and solo cups for your ride. Every ride has one large cooler.
Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Waivers are included in your booking confirmation email. All riders need to sign a waiver. We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if your group has chosen not to ride and request a cancellation. Full refunds will be provided or in-store credit will be given for a future tour.
We do have a late policy for Public Tours. There is a $5/person late fee for every 5 minutes late to Public Tours. If you are more than 15 minutes late you are no longer able to go on the ride.
All party bikes require a minimum of 6 people to power the bike, and there is a max of 15 seats on each bike. If you have more than 15 in your group contact us directly for large group options or book two private bikes at checkout.
more of nashville
from Lower Broad to the Lake
BEVē Boutiques Shopping Experience
Nashville Shopping Tour
Experience Nashville’s fashion and boutique scene with a guided shopping tour.The BEVē Boutiques Shopping Tour is great for a girls getaway in Nashville. The tour includes curated stops in the trendiest neighborhoods, where you’ll visit the boutiques where savvy Nashvillians score their local favs.
All BEVē Boutique guests receive exclusive discounts and/or gifts from featured partner boutiques during the shopping tour.
There’s No Life Like Lake Life!
Enjoy a day on the lake with a private double-decker pontoon rental. BYOB and enjoy a party onboard or on the lily pad, while Nashville Toons captains the boat and steers you to a good time.
Read Our Blog
Learn more about making the best of a Pedal Tavern Tour!
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"Took a Pedal Tavern tour this past weekend on Sunday and it was an absolute blast. We had a group of 3 so we took a Public Tour and we lucked out with a really fun crew. Nashville is a crazy place and even at 4pm on a Sunday it was a party - this is definitely the best way to bar hop around Nashville. Our guide, Jeremiah, knew all of the best stops and we were lucky enough to have drink specials everywhere we went because we were with Pedal Tavern! Will definitely visit Nashville again and will for sure take a Pedal Tavern tour!"