Are You Ready for Your Pedal Tavern Experience?
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the Nashville Pedal Tavern! Make sure you’re all sorted prior to your departure so you can hit the streets pedaling without a hitch!
- + Meet us at the Pedal Tavern Headquarters (1504 Demonbreun Street)
- + Arrive 30 minutes early so you can get signed in and situated without stressing out about time.
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + BYOB – bring any drinks you want to enjoy on your trip!
- + No glass and no kegs allowed.
- + Bring a VALID ID – ALL riders must bring a valid govt. issued ID. We are required to check every rider’s ID to verify age and name on the waiver.
- + We provide a cooler stocked with ice, cups, and a sound system for music.
- + Your guide will provide the ultimate playlist. However, if you have a private tour, you are welcome to bring your own playlist but all music must be socially appropriate.
Read Our Blog
Learn more about making the best of a Pedal Tavern Tour!
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"Took a Pedal Tavern tour this past weekend on Sunday and it was an absolute blast. We had a group of 3 so we took a Public Tour and we lucked out with a really fun crew. Nashville is a crazy place and even at 4pm on a Sunday it was a party - this is definitely the best way to bar hop around Nashville. Our guide, Jeremiah, knew all of the best stops and we were lucky enough to have drink specials everywhere we went because we were with Pedal Tavern! Will definitely visit Nashville again and will for sure take a Pedal Tavern tour!"