Are You Ready for Your Pedal Tavern Experience?
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the Nashville Pedal Tavern! Make sure you’re all sorted prior to your departure so you can hit the streets pedaling without a hitch!
- + Meet us at the Pedal Tavern Headquarters (1504 Demonbreun Street)
- + Arrive 30 minutes early so you can get signed in and situated without stressing out about time.
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Online waivers can be accessed through your confirmation email. Everyone in the group must sign a waiver.
- + We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
- + BYOB – bring any drinks you want to enjoy on your trip!
- + No glass and no kegs allowed.
- + Bring a VALID ID – ALL riders must bring a valid govt. issued ID. We are required to check every rider’s ID to verify age and name on the waiver.
- + We provide a cooler stocked with ice, cups, and a sound system for music.
- + Your guide will provide the ultimate playlist. However, if you have a private tour, you are welcome to bring your own playlist but all music must be socially appropriate.
Safety Measures & Precautions
Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Waivers are included in your booking confirmation email. All riders need to sign a waiver. We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
All riders will be temperature checked upon arrival. If anyone has a temp of 100.4°F or above upon check-in, they will not be able to ride nor will Nashville Pedal Tavern be able to offer a refund. Please notify us immediately if you or anyone in your party is experiencing a fever or any COVID symptoms.
Call 615-970-2607 to let us know of any riders with symptoms.
We will have additional deep cleaning & sanitation protocols prior, during, and after each tour.
Hand sanitizer will be provided both in-store and on the bikes. We will ask that all riders utilize the hand sanitizer before boarding the bike at any time (prior to tour, coming back from bar etc). We do have an in-store bathroom for handwashing in addition to the hand sanitizer stations.
Masks are not required but suggested for guests. All riders will need to provide their own masks if they would like to wear one, Nashville Pedal Tavern will not provide them.
Employees will be required to wear masks both indoors and outdoors.
Employees will be required to wear masks both indoors and outdoors. They will also be spread out inside our office location; all employees will be screened upon arrival to their shift with temperature checks.
Our driver will be the only one with access to the cooler and drinks.
Most of our Broadway partners are open and ready for us. Currently, our Midtown partners have chosen to remain closed but we will update our website when they are open and ready.
Our routes and tours will operate as normal – 90 minutes with a picture stop and bar stop.
During Phase 3 we are only allowed to operate at 50% capacity meaning we can only allow 8 riders on each tour. Each rider will be spaced out with a seat open in between. Only 2 people allowed on the bench and must keep the space open in-between them.
Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if your group has chosen not to ride and request a cancellation. Full refunds will be provided or in-store credit will be given for a future tour.
Each Phase must complete 14 days at acceptable levels in order to move forward to the next stage. Phase 4 allows us to operate at full capacity again, so as of now, the max number of riders on each party bike is 8 people unless otherwise instructed differently. We will reach out to groups that have booked IF their tour will be affected by different guidelines.
Read Our Blog
Learn more about making the best of a Pedal Tavern Tour!
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"Took a Pedal Tavern tour this past weekend on Sunday and it was an absolute blast. We had a group of 3 so we took a Public Tour and we lucked out with a really fun crew. Nashville is a crazy place and even at 4pm on a Sunday it was a party - this is definitely the best way to bar hop around Nashville. Our guide, Jeremiah, knew all of the best stops and we were lucky enough to have drink specials everywhere we went because we were with Pedal Tavern! Will definitely visit Nashville again and will for sure take a Pedal Tavern tour!"