Are You Ready for Your Pedal Tavern Experience?
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the Nashville Pedal Tavern! Make sure you’re all sorted prior to your departure so you can hit the streets pedaling without a hitch!
New Drinking Rules
Under a new Nashville city ordinance, we will not be able to allow alcohol on board the bikes for the month of December — we are extending tour times by 2 hours to ensure you still enjoy yourself! Alcohol will be allowed back on board in 2022.
- + Meet us at the Pedal Tavern Headquarters (1504 Demonbreun Street)
- + Arrive 30 minutes early so you can get signed in and situated without stressing out about time.
- + The tour itself is 90 minutes. Plan on just over 2 hours of your time to allow for checking in, loading and unloading after your tour.
- + Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Online waivers can be accessed through your confirmation email. Everyone in the group must sign a waiver.
- + We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
- + BYOB – bring any drinks you want to enjoy on your trip!
- + No glass and no kegs allowed.
- + Bring a VALID ID – ALL riders must bring a valid govt. issued ID. We are required to check every rider’s ID to verify age and name on the waiver.
- + We provide a cooler stocked with ice, cups, and a sound system for music.
- + Your guide will provide the ultimate playlist. However, if you have a private tour, you are welcome to bring your own playlist but all music must be socially appropriate.
Safety Measures & Precautions
Please fill out online waivers prior to arriving. Waivers are included in your booking confirmation email. All riders need to sign a waiver. We can only allow 1 group to check-in inside at a time. Please have IDs and your confirmation for waivers signed when you arrive.
We will have additional deep cleaning & sanitation protocols prior, during, and after each tour.
Hand sanitizer will be provided both in-store and on the bikes. We will ask that all riders utilize the hand sanitizer before boarding the bike at any time (prior to tour, coming back from bar etc). We do have an in-store bathroom for handwashing in addition to the hand sanitizer stations.
Masks are are not required while on the bike. Nashville has lifted the outdoor mask mandate and you do not have to wear a mask while you are on the bike. **Masks are still required when you check in at our office and when going into any indoor establishments.
Employees will be spread out inside our office location. Our driver will be the only one with access to the cooler and drinks.
Our routes and tours will operate as normal – 90 minutes with a picture stop and bar stop.
Nashville Pedal is operating at full capacity. All party bikes require a minimum of 6 people to power the bike, and there is a max of 15 seats on each bike. If you have more than 15 in your group contact us directly for large group options or book two private bikes at checkout.
Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if your group has chosen not to ride and request a cancellation. Full refunds will be provided or in-store credit will be given for a future tour.
more of nashville
from Lower Broad to the Lake
There’s No Life Like Lake Life!
Enjoy a day on the lake with a private double-decker pontoon rental. BYOB and enjoy a party onboard or on the lily pad, while Nashville Toons captains the boat and steers you to a good time.
Read Our Blog
Learn more about making the best of a Pedal Tavern Tour!
what everyone is saying
Find out why people love our Nashville tours
"Took a Pedal Tavern tour this past weekend on Sunday and it was an absolute blast. We had a group of 3 so we took a Public Tour and we lucked out with a really fun crew. Nashville is a crazy place and even at 4pm on a Sunday it was a party - this is definitely the best way to bar hop around Nashville. Our guide, Jeremiah, knew all of the best stops and we were lucky enough to have drink specials everywhere we went because we were with Pedal Tavern! Will definitely visit Nashville again and will for sure take a Pedal Tavern tour!"