Nashville Pedal Tavern Tour
A Must-Do Nashville Experience!
Experience Nashville’s iconic Broadway street and its honky tonks with Nashville Pedal Tavern!
This party bike experience will take you through Lower Broadway where you’ll be able to take in the sites from the bike.
Drink, dance and sing from your seat while you fully embrace the culture of Music City!
- Riders must be 21 or older
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage). NO GLASS or full-size kegs allowed
- Minimum 6 riders per tour
- Maximum 15 riders
- Start and end in different locations
- Sign Waiver before your tour. Waiver link is sent in booking confirmation email.
- Individual/Public: Starting at $49 per person
- Private: Starting at $490 per group
- Corporate: Book private for 15 or less, or contact us for more than 15 people and special events
- The Nashville Pedal Tavern tours run from Lower Broadway to Downtown Nashville.
- You will start and end in different locations.
- Each ride makes up to 1-2 stops to take pictures and take advantage of exclusive specials with our bar partners. We cannot visit all Nashville attractions, but will provide you with recommendations to explore post your party bike experience!
“Pro Tips” and FAQs
- Arrive 30 minutes early for check-in.
- Do not show up drunk (we cannot allow you on the bike).
- Bring water and snacks.
- Have a pick-up plan for when your tour ends (you’ll end in Lower Broadway)
- One private tour includes the whole bike (15 seats).
- Always drink responsibly and be respectful.
- Always listen to your Driver.
What are your alcohol rules?
You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverages that are 7.9% ALC/VOL or less. No wine or champagne in any form on board, under any circumstances. No kegs and no glass please.
Where does it start and end?
All tours launch from Pedal Tavern Headquarters at 1504 Demonbreun (1 mile up the hill from the Lower Broadway area). Tours end in Lower Broadway.
Do you have to pedal?
There are only 10 seats that have pedals. 5 riders do not pedal.There is a bench on the back for three of those not pedaling.
What should I wear?
Please dress appropriate for predicted weather conditions. Tennis shoes, sandals and boots are fine. We do not suggest high heels.
Choose How You Pedal
what everyone’s saying
"The Nashville Pedal Tavern is hands down one of the best experiences that you can have in town. We gathered up 32 of our closest friends and rented both bikes on a Saturday morning to pre-game for a charity event later that day down on Broadway. Our entire group raved about the entire experience! Angie & Brian took fabulous care of us by keeping the party going and ensuring that everyone is safe and happy. The Nashville Pedal Tavern is a must do experience in music city! Trust me, I've done it 5 times now in less than 2 years."